Wallniture Philly Set of 6 Varying Sizes Floating Shelves Trays Bookshelves and Display Bookcase – Modern Wood Shelving for Kids Room and Nursery – Wall Mounted Storage Bathroom Shelf (Gray)
Dress Up Your Blank Walls to Maximize Both Function and Style in Your Small Living Space…
Perfect for the Kitchen: Hang these shelves near your stove to store your olive oil and vinegar bottle,
to keep your spices within reach and to efficiently tidy up your countertop space, so cooking is no longer a hassle.
Great Display of Artwork: If you have treasures like Willow Tree figurines, vintage teacups or other collectibles,
these shelving storage units are great for showcasing just about anything. Display your home décor objects or picture frames proudly.
Makes Everybody Happy: These shelves will make the perfect gift for any occasion or holiday,
you can get it for a housewarming, Christmas or just because. Don’t wait, order today while supplies last to make someone special happy.
The Living Room Décor Tray Shelves Will Help You To: Create a streamlined living space,
keep your coffee table and media stand free of clutter, organize your books, CDs, DVDs and store everything at your fingertips.
Product Dimensions: Small 13 ½” x 4 ½” x 2″ Medium 20 ¾ ” x 4 ½ “x 2″ Large 36″ x 6″x2″ Inside Tray Height is 1 ½”
What is in the Package:
6 Wooden Tray Shelves in Varying Sizes with Mounting Screws and Anchors
Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Spunk Up Your Walls! Click Add to Cart NOW to Order in the Comfort of Your Home.
- The set of 6 tray accessories shelves in varying sizes are great for storing all kind of decorative items
- Trend setting the gray color and simplistic design is great for instantly giving your living room a makeover
- Simple to Install the pieces don’t require any assembly wall mounting hardware is also included
- Minimalist design concept , living with these tray accessories shelves, you can maximize both function and style great as collector ‘s display
- As the trend of tiny homes and micro studio apartments emerges, you can learn to dress up your blank walls